((Until I change my mind I think I'll just format my quest proceedings in bullet points that cover important story details))
- The players traveled to Aevis because of it being an important pit stop between most southern lands and The Maw.
- The players became an impromptu party and looked for work
- They met Tuk, a friendly Half-Orc bartender who serves to monstrous humanoids and is smaller intermediary for quest payments
- Manon learned some details about danger to Aasimar in the south from an Aasimar couple
- The party found a suitable quest involving an old couple having trouble with "small creatures"
- The party encountered several goblins and kobolds looking to take an old couple's home for some uncertain power they could gain
- The party routed all the creatures and removed a fiendish power from the homestead, saving the couple
- The party received a ring that allowed them access to a mysterious property